University of Louisville - Novak Center for Children's Health.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of University of Louisville - Novak Center for Children's Health.
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
(Formerly Children & Youth Project - C&Y WIC). Pediatrics WIC Program.
- Nutrition education and services
- Breastfeeding promotion and education
- Nutritious foods
- Access to maternal, prenatal and pediatric health-care services
Most applicants are eligible for WIC who receive KTAP, food stamps or Medicaid, or:
- Are pregnant or have a pregnant woman or infant in the family who receives Medicaid, or
- Have a member of your family who receives KTAP, or
- Have a household income at or below 185 percent of poverty.
Successful applicants will be given a simple health and diet screening to assess nutritional or health needs.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Louisville, KY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby