Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center, Inc.
920 Lark Drive
Albany, NY - 12207
Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Center, Inc. is a local WIC clinic in New York. This clinic is located in Albany County.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:45 am to 4:30 pm
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
To apply for WIC at this office you must qualify. Call the office for further details.
1. A pregnant woman.
2. An infant or child up to 5 years old.
3. A mother of a baby that is up to six months old or a breastfeeding mother of a baby that is no older than 12 months old.
Other rules include:
1. Be a resident of New York State (you do not need to be a US citizen).
2. You must also meet specific income eligibility requirements (visit the State of NY Department of Health website at http://www.health.state.ny.us for rates) or be receiving Medicaid or Food Stamps. This also includes TANF.
3. Your nutritional and medical needs must be assessed by WIC health care professional to find out which benefits apply.
Need help with breastfeeding? Call the 24 hour breastfeeding hotline at 518-221-7183