About Mary’s Center Ontario Rd - WIC DC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding resources and support
- Nutrient-rich foods (Foods provided by the program supply calcium, protein, iron, and Vitamins A, D, and C.)
- Immunization assessment and screening
- Referrals to health and social service providers
- Live in DC (You do not have to show proof of U.S. citizenship to participate.);
- Meet income guidelines or medical risk for your family as listed below or are participating in Medicaid, DC Healthy Families, School Lunch Program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or the FoodStamp Program; and/or
- Have a nutritional or medical risk (determined by a nutritionist or other health professional).
Fill out the WIC Prescreening Tool to know if you might be eligible for WIC.
Mary’s Center Ontario Rd - WIC DC Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Mary’s Center Ontario Rd - WIC DC? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Mary’s Center Ontario Rd - WIC DC.
WIC Store Locations
Find WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Washington, DC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby