Southwest District Health Wilder Office (WIC Service Only)
218 Golden Gate Ave
Wilder, ID - 83676
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Southwest District Health Wilder Office (WIC Service Only)
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a federally funded special supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children.
WIC helps eligible families save money, eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy at no cost to the family.
For eligible families, WIC provides:
- Healthy foods, Health screenings, Health and nutrition informationHelp from licensed registered dietitians.
- Breastfeeding information and support.
- Referrals to health and social services
- Be a resident of Idaho.
- Meet income guidelines (effective July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017)
- Be pregnant or be breastfeeding a baby under one year of age or have just had a baby
- Have an infant or a child under the age of five
Through the WIC program, clients receive breastfeeding information and support from certified lactation consultants and PEER Counselors.
This is a free service to WIC moms, with the goal of providing them with a source of information and encouragement, in the end leading to breastfeeding success.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Wilder, ID.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby