Federal Way Public Health Center
33431 13th Place S
Federal Way, WA - 98003
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Federal Way Public Health Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Qualifications to be eligible for WIC:
- You live in Washington state, and;
- Have a medical or nutrition need, and;
- You are pregnant, a new mother, or have a child under five years of age
- Foster children under age five and foster teens who are pregnant are income eligible for WIC.
- A woman who is pregnant is counted as a family of two.
- Meet the income guidelines
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
Eligibility for the program is based on gross monthly income and nutritional need.
Your family may still be eligible even if you are working, a single parent or receiving SNAP assistance.
If you receive Basic Food Program benefits, Medical Assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) you are income eligible for WIC.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Federal Way, WA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby