Health Department Clinic in Punta Gorda
514 E Grace St
Punta Gorda, FL - 33950
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Health Department Clinic in Punta Gorda.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Health Department Clinic in Punta Gorda
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Women who are pregnant,
- postpartum or breast feeding,
- infants/children up to 5 years old MUST meet financial eligibility & have nutritional risk factor determined by WIC staff
- Eligibility is by appointment only
- Gross income must be 185%
- Federal Poverty Level
- English & Spanish
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 9:00 AM 4:00 PM Pick up Thursday ONLY
- Provides federally-funded food coupons, education in nutrition and I & R to eligible participants.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Punta Gorda, FL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby