Milford WIC Clinic
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Milford WIC Clinic.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Milford WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The New Hampshire Nutrition Program (WIC) offers nutrition education and nutritious foods to help pregnant women, new mothers, infants and preschoolers stay healthy and strong.
Call to schedule an appointment.
They offer services to the following:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women up to 12 month after the infant's birth
- Non-breastfeeding women up to 6 months after the infants' birth
- Infants, and children up to their 5th birthday
- Must meet the income requirements
- Reside in the service area covered by the local agency
- For WIC only, must be nutritionally at risk as determined by a staff nutritionist
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Milford, NH.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby