Charlotte WIC - Clanton Road
801 Clanton Road, Suite C-110
Charlotte, NC - 28217
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Charlotte WIC - Clanton Road
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC provides basic nutrition services to eligible pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, as well as infants and children, including:
- issuance of monthly food package (baby formula, milk, cheese, eggs, juice, cereal, dried beans or peanut butter), fruits, vegetables, brown rice, whole wheat bread, tortillas, tofu and jar baby food.
- vouchers redeemable at participating NC stores
- provision of nutritional education, and
- coordination with Health Department clinics or private healthcare providers in the community
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
Eligibility (financial/nutritional) is determined at the first appointment; pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children to age 5 years age.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Charlotte, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby