Newmarket WIC Clinic
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Newmarket WIC Clinic.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Newmarket WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The New Hampshire Nutrition Program (WIC) offers nutrition education and nutritious foods to help keep pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and preschoolers healthy and strong.
WIC services offered:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women up to 12 month after the infant's birth
- Non-breastfeeding women up to 6 months after the infants' birth
- Infants, and children up to their 5th birthday
- Must have qualifying income
- reside in the service area covered by the local agency
- for WIC only, be at nutritional risk, as determined by a staff nutritionist
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Newmarket, NH.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby