Newport Health Cetner
11 John Stark Highway
Newport, NH - 03773
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Newport Health Cetner.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Newport Health Cetner
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
They aim to help sustain stable and strong pregnant women, new mothers, infants and preschool children.
Call them to schedule an appointment.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women up to 12 month after the infant's birth
- Non-breastfeeding women up to 6 months after the infants' birth
- Infants, and children up to their 5th birthday.
- Must be income eligible
- reside in the service area covered by the local agency
- for WIC only, be nutritionally at risk as determined by a staff nutritionist
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Newport, NH.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby