Ontario WIC - San Bernardino County
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Ontario WIC - San Bernardino County.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Ontario WIC - San Bernardino County
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Between 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Between 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Friday
They serve women who are:
- breastfeeding an infant up to one year old, or
- had a pregnancy end within the last 6 months (e.g., non breastfeeding, miscarriage, etc.).
- Infants and children up to 5 years old, including foster children
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around San Bernardino, CA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby