Family Planning Plus WIC Lewistown
99 North Juniata Street
Lewistown, PA - 17044
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Family Planning Plus WIC Lewistown
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a federally funded program for eligible pregnant, breastfeeding and post-partum women and their children under five years old.
Their objective is to improve the nutritional status of every participant by providing nutritionally valuable foods to supplement diets during critical stages of growth and development in order to prevent health problems.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM on Wednesday
- Between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Friday
- Vouchers for Healthy Foods (redeemable at participating grocery stores)
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Individualized Dietary Counseling
- Health and Immunization Screening
- Breastfeeding Information, Support, and Counseling
- Recipes and Newsletters
- You are pregnant or have children under 5 years of age
- You live in Pennsylvania
- You meet the income guidelines
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Lewistown, PA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby