Family Planning Plus WIC Selinsgrove
713 Bridge Street
Selinsgrove, PA - 17870
Fax Number: (570) 372-0871
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Family Planning Plus WIC Selinsgrove
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a federally funded program for eligible pregnant, breastfeeding and post-partum women and their children under five years old.
They aim to improve the nutritional status of every participant by providing nutritionally valuable foods to supplement diets during critical stages of growth and development in order to prevent health problems.
- Vouchers for Healthy Foods (redeemable at participating grocery stores)
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Individualized Dietary Counseling
- Health and Immunization Screening
- Breastfeeding Information, Support, and Counseling
- Recipes and Newsletters
- You are pregnant or have children under 5 years of age
- You live in Pennsylvania and
- You meet the income guidelines
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Selinsgrove, PA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby