WIC Office Lancaster County Allentown
1227 Liberty Street, suite 104
Allentown, PA - 18102
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about WIC Office Lancaster County Allentown.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of WIC Office Lancaster County Allentown
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Nutrition Program promotes the health of women, infants and children by providing healthy food and nutrition education to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers as well as their infants and children under age 5.
WIC services include:
- Nutrition education to ensure healthy eating habits and growth
- Vouchers to help families purchase nutritious foods high in vitamins and minerals
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Immunization record checks
- Iron deficiency screenings
- Dental health counseling
- Farmer's Market vouchers for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables
- Individual counseling and referrals for other health and human services
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM on Monday and Wednesday
- Between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Tuesday
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Thursday and Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Allentown, PA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby