South County WIC Clinic
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of South County WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC provides certain nutritious foods for growing families, information on healthy eating, help for breastfeeding moms and babies and referrals to health care.
- Live in Utah
- You do not have to be a US citizen
- Have a family income less than WIC guidelines
- A person receiving Medicaid, the Family Employment Program (TANF) or Food Stamps already meets the income eligibility requirements
- Have a special nutritional need
Be in one of the following groups:
- a woman who has just had a baby
- an infant
- child less than 5 years of age
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Payson, UT.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby