WIC Greene County Greenboro - Cornerstone Care
7 Glassworks Road
Greenboro, PA - 15338
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of WIC Greene County Greenboro - Cornerstone Care
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Nutrition Program promotes the health of women, infants and children by providing healthy food and nutrition education to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers as well as their infants and children under age 5.
Maternal and family health services provides WIC services to over 57,000 participants each month through its network of 32 WIC Nutrition Centers in 16 Pennsylvania counties.
WIC Services Include:
- Nutrition education to ensure healthy eating habits and growth.
- Vouchers to help families purchase nutritious foods high in vitamins and minerals.
- Breastfeeding education and support.
- Immunization record checks. Iron deficiency screenings.
- Dental health counseling.
- Farmer Market vouchers for fresh, locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
- Individual counseling and referrals for other health and human services.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Greenboro, PA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby