2622 Hope Mills Road, Millview Place, Suite 100
Fayetteville, NC - 28306
How to Enroll in WIC
Applicant/participant must be present. YOU MUST BRING:
- Proof of ID for all participants:
- Driverâ€™s License, Official photo ID, Medicaid Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
- Proof of Residence:
- Utility bill-electric, gas, phone, water, cable (less than 60 days old), current rental/mortgage agreement.
- Proof of Income:
- Most recent LES, pay stubs (4 weeks), unemployment, Medicaid Card, letter of Food Stamp eligibility, etc.
- Also Requested:
- Shot record(s)
- Lead Screening documentation
- For infants:
- Crib Card or Motherâ€™s copy of Birth Certificate.
- Doctor\'s referral form:
- Information must be less than 60 days old (height, weight and Hgb if needed) or the WIC staff will collect the measurements in the office.