Prince William Health District - Georgetown South Community Center
9444 Taney Road
Manassas, VA - 20110
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Prince William Health District - Georgetown South Community Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC helps pregnant women, mothers, infants and young children stay healthy and eat right during times of important growth.
- Educates pregnant women and new moms about nutrition, with personalized assessments, counseling and support
- Provides pregnant women, new moms, infants and children (up to age 5) with nutritious supplemental foods
- Brings women the support they need to breastfeed their babies
- Offers referrals to additional social services and healthcare resources
- Must live in Virginia.
- Must meet income guidelines based on family size and family gross earnings.
- person who participates in certain other benefit programs such as Medicaid or Food Stamp Programs, automatically meets the income
- Must have a medical/nutritional need as determined by a health professional at time of appointment.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday to Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Manassas, VA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby