Calhoun County WIC Program
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Calhoun County WIC Program.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Calhoun County WIC Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Live in Michigan
- Meeting an income requirement determined based on family size
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or who recently had a baby.
- Women who have recently miscarried may also enroll to receive support as their body heals.
- Infants from birth to 1 year of age.
- Children from 1 year of age until their 5th birthday
- The children or person being enrolled
- Identification for self and children
- Proof of household income
- Proof of Michigan residency
- Proof of pregnancy
Automatic eligibility is granted for children under 5 who are in foster care
Automatic eligibility is granted if also eligible for Medicaid, food, or cash assistance programs
Call them to schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Battle Creek, MI.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby