Washington County Health Department WIC Clinic Chatom
161 Granada Avenue
Chatom, AL - 36518
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Washington County Health Department WIC Clinic Chatom.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Washington County Health Department WIC Clinic Chatom
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Nutritious foods and nutrition education services are available for free to limited-income pregnant, lactating, and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age 5 who qualify for WIC, the Complementary Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children.
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
- meet income guidelines
- be a resident of Alabama
- have a nutrition need, which will be determined by a health professional at the WIC clinic
- proof of residency (a document with your street address on it, such as a lease or bill)
- proof of identity (a driver\'s license or birth certificate)
- proof of income (pay stubs) or, if you are currently enrolled in TANF, Food Stamps, or Medicaid, bring proof of enrollment
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Chatom, AL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby