Women's Health Center - Teen Center
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Women's Health Center - Teen Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM on Wednesday
To see if you may qualify, you must:
- meet income guidelines
- be a resident of Alabama
- be seen by a health professional at the WIC clinic
At the WIC appointment, you will need to bring:
- proof of residency (a document with your street address on it, such as a lease or bill)
- proof of identity (a driver's license)
- proof of income (pay stubs OR you would be automatically income eligible if you are currently enrolled in TANF, Food Stamps or Medicaid, so bring proof of enrollment)
At the appointment once the above is documented, you will be evaluated for a nutritional risk which is the other main qualifying factor in determining benefit eligibility for pregnant, postpartum, breastfeeding women, infants and children under 5.
If you think you may qualify, please call (251) 690-8829 to make an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Mobile, AL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby