Auburn Public Health Center WIC
901 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA - 98002
Fax Number: 206-205-7375
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Auburn Public Health Center WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Live in Washington state, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or a child under five years of age, and
- Meet the income guidelines below, and
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
- Health screening
- Nutrition and health education
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Help getting other services
- Checks for nutritious foods
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Auburn, WA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby