Axis Community Health Wic Program
1991 Santa Rita Road, suite H
Pleasanton, CA - 94566
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Axis Community Health Wic Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Axis Wic Program Hours:
- Monday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 12:45 pm-4:30 pm.
- Wednesday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 12:45 pm-4:30 pm.
- Thursday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 12:45 pm-4:30 pm.
- Friday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 12:45 pm-4:30 pm.
Supplemental food and nutrition program for low-income pregnant and breastfeeding women, and infants and children up to age 5.
Provides food vouchers and nutrition education by registered dieticians.
Offers breastfeeding classes and support.
WIC services are available by appointment only.
The Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC) helps eligible families improve their health through better nutrition, supplemental food and referrals to health care services.
The WIC program provides eligible families with:
- Food vouchers
- Nutrition counseling and education by a registered dietician
- Breast feeding and infant nutrition classes and support Electric breast pump loan program
- Referrals to health and community services Farmers market coupons (May-September)
Mission Statement: The mission of Axis Community Health is to provide quality, affordable, accessible and compassionate health care services that promote the well-being of all members of the community.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Pleasanton, CA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby