Bennington WIC Program
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Bennington WIC Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Ensuring good nutrition for pregnant women, new mothers, infants & young children
WIC helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy. WIC is the Federal "Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children."
WIC offers nutrition information, breastfeeding support, and nutritious foods to thousands of women, infants and children every year. When you choose WIC for your family, you’ll get the support you need to give your child the best possible start in life.
- Income-eligible pregnant women, women who are breastfeeding or who have a new baby, infants and children up to age 5
- Household income is less than $849 per week for a family of four.
- Woman and children must be residents of Vermont
- Meet income and health or nutrition guidelines to be eligible for WIC
- Fathers, grandparents and foster parents may apply for children who are in their care
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Bennington, VT.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby