Boyle County Health Department
448 South Third Street
Danville, KY - 40423
Fax Number: (859) 236-2863
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Boyle County Health Department
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
To see if you qualify for WIC, contact the Health Department of Boyle County (WIC Program or Health Department) or another location serving your area.
- ID, proof of residence and details regarding your household income
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby,
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age,
- You have a low income or no income, and
- You have a nutrition or health problem.
WIC provides qualified applicants with:
- Nutritious foods to supplement your diet,
- Information on healthy eating, and
- Referrals for health care.
- Successful applicants will be given a simple health and diet screening to assess nutritional or health needs
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Friday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Danville, KY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby