Long Beach West WIC Site
2125 Santa Fe Ave
Long Beach, CA - 90810
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Long Beach West WIC Site.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Long Beach West WIC Site
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The City of Long Beach Nutrition Services Division (NSD) WIC Program - is committed to disseminating sound nutrition information and promoting healthy behaviors and active lifestyles.
The Nutrition Services Division adheres to its mission by providing a wide variety of programs that include the following:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Nutrition Education and Counseling on a Variety of Topics
- Breastfeeding Education and Consultation
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program and Breastfeeding Hospital Support
- Farmers Market Nutrition Program
- Obesity Prevention & Physical Activity Campaign (OPPAC)
- Staff Wellness Program
- Speakers Bureau
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
- Proof of income - Such as a paycheck stub, tax return, Medi-Cal card or letter from employer
- Proof of address - Such as a utility bill, rent receipt or any letter received through the US mail
- Identification - Such as a drivers license, passport, student ID, birth certificate or immunization card
- Medical information - Current height and weight and current blood test for anemia for children over 6 month old; proof of pregnancy (if applicable)
- The person who is applying - Such as the mother or child; must be present at enrollment and all certification appointments
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Long Beach, CA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby