Santa Clara County WIC Office - Tully Office
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Santa Clara County WIC Office - Tully Office.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Santa Clara County WIC Office - Tully Office
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Office Information: Open Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Due to high client volume, drop-ins are recommended BEFORE 3:30 pm.
What to Bring to Your First WIC Appointment:
- Proof of monthly household income
- Check stubs, records from unemployment or disability, military earning statement, letter from Cal-works, Social Security.
- Proof of address
- Utility bill or other mail, rent receipt or a statement from the person who supports you.
-Identification for yourself and each person you want to enroll.
- Drivers License, California ID, Green Card, Social Security Card, Birth or Baptismal certificates, baby's crib card from hospital, immunization records or medical records, Matricula Consular.
- The children you want to enroll.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around San Jose, CA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby