Cabarrus Health Alliance
300 Mooresville Rd.
Kannapolis, NC - 28081
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Cabarrus Health Alliance
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:45 AM and 6:00 PM on Monday and Thursday
- Between 7:45 AM and 5:00 PM on Tuesday to Friday
- Breastfeeding woman up to one year after the baby is born.
- Infants and children are eligible up to the age of five.
- Non-breastfeeding woman up to six months after the baby is born.
- Pregnant women
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Kannapolis, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby