Camino Health Center WIC Clinic
30300 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA - 92675
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Camino Health Center WIC Clinic.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Camino Health Center WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
They are a federally-funded health and nutrition program for:
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby
- Children under 5 years old (including foster children)
- Families with low to medium income (working families may qualify)
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
To be eligible, you must:
- Be in a category served by WIC (pregnant, recently postpartum, breastfeeding, or caring for a child under the age of 5 years old)
- Meet income guidelines or participate in Medi-Cal, CalFresh, or CalWORKS
- Live in California
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby