Bristol Hospital WIC Program - Prospect St
9 Prospect Street
Bristol, CT - 06010
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Bristol Hospital WIC Program - Prospect St
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM on Wednesday
- Pregnant women (through pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after birth or after pregnancy ends).
- Breastfeeding women (up to infant’s 1st birthday).
- Non-breastfeeding postpartum women (up to 6 months after the birth of an infant or after pregnancy ends).
- Infants (up to 1st birthday).
- Children up to their 5th birthday (fathers, grandparents, foster parents or other guardians may apply for WIC for their children).
- Individual time to speak with a nutritionist or trained professional about your diet or your child s diet.
- Breastfeeding support and information.Opportunity to meet and talk to other moms with young children.
- Referrals to health care and other social service programs.
- An eWIC card to buy healthy food for you or your children.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Bristol, CT.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby