Egg Harbor City WIC
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Egg Harbor City WIC.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Egg Harbor City WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC provides nutritious foods, nutrition counseling, health care referrals and breastfeeding support at no cost.
You may qualify for WIC benefits if you are:
- Pregnant (or recently pregnant)
- A Breastfeeding Mother (up to 1 year)
- An Infant or Child under 5 years old
- And you have a nutritional need
- And you meet the income guidelines, even if you work, or you receive Disability, Social Security, Food Stamps, Medicaid or TANF.
WIC Benefits Package:
- Nutrition assessment and education for you and your children.
- Nutritious foods at no cost.
- Referrals for health care.
- Breastfeeding education and support.
- Immunization screening.
Contact the office to see if you qualify for WIC.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Egg Harbor City, NJ.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby