Egyptian Health Department - Eldorado
1412 U.S. 45 North
Eldorado, IL - 62930
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Egyptian Health Department - Eldorado
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a food assistance program for Women, Infants, and Children that helps pregnant women, new mothers and young children eat well and stay healthy.
They serve women and their children who are:
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or just had a baby
- Infants and Children under 5 years old (including foster children) Families with a low to medium income
- Special checks to buy healthy foods - like milk, juice, eggs, cheese, cereal, dry beans or peas, and peanut butter.
- Information about nutrition and health to help you and your family eat well and be healthy.
- Information and help about breastfeeding.
- Help in finding health care and other services in your area
Make an appointment and find out what papers or documents you need to bring with you.
If you need assistance, contact the State WIC Office at 217-782-2166.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Eldorado, IL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby