El Rio El Pueblo WIC
101 W. Irvington Road Bldg 10
Tucson, AZ - 85714
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of El Rio El Pueblo WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The Arizona Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support services, supplemental nutritious foods and referrals to health and social services.
WIC serves pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women; infants; and children under the age of five who are determined to be at nutritional risk.
The WIC Program is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture.
What does Wic provide?
- Nutrition education, Breastfeeding support, Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children. Information on nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy.
- Tips for feeding infants and children to create healthy habits for a lifetime.
- Referrals to health care and other community resources Healthy foods
Who is WIC for?
- Infants/Children up to five years of age.
- Pregnant women, Breastfeeding women, until the infant s first birthday.
- Women whose pregnancy ended less than six months ago
How do I apply?
- Contact your local WIC clinic to make an appointment or call 1 (800) 252-5942.
Where do I go to buy WIC foods?
- Review the Arizona WIC-Approved Grocery Store List.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Tucson, AZ.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby