Fillmore Wesleyan Church
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Fillmore Wesleyan Church.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Fillmore Wesleyan Church
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- A pregnant woman
- An infant or child up to 5 years old
- A mother of an infant up to 6 months old
- A breastfeeding mother with an infant up to 12 months old
- A father or caretaker applying for their children
- Applicants must be a resident of New York State
- Applicants must meet income eligibility guidelines or receive Medicaid, SNAP (Food Stamps), or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Proof of identity for you and your child
- Proof of household income
- Proof of residency
- Immunization record for infants and children
- A completed New York State Department of Health Medical Referral Form from your health care provider (including proof of pregnancy and/or blood work).
- If you or your child is on a special formula you will need the "Medical Documentation for WIC Formula & Approved WIC Foods for Infants, Children and Women" form.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Fillmore, NY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby