Flushing WIC Center
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Flushing WIC Center.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Flushing WIC Center
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
To qualify for WIC, individuals must meet categorical, residential, and financial requirements.
Applicants for the NYS WIC Program must be:
- A pregnant woman
- An infant or child up to 5 years old.
- A mother of an infant up to 6 months old or breastfeeding mother with an infant up to 12 months old.
- A father or caretaker applying for their children.
- A resident of New York State, but you do not need to be a U.S. citizen.
- Meet income eligibility guidelines (see table below) or receive Medicaid, SNAP (Food Stamps), or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
Hours of operation:
- Between 11:00 AM and 6:30 PM on Monday
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on Tuesday to Saturday
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Flushing, NY.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby