Franklin County Health Department WIC Office Russellville
801 Highway 48
Russellville, AL - 35653
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Franklin County Health Department WIC Office Russellville.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Franklin County Health Department WIC Office Russellville
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
To be eligible for WIC, you must:
- meet income guidelines.
- be a resident of Alabama.
- have a nutrition need, which will be determined by a health professional at the WIC clinic
- proof of residency (a document with your street address on it, such as a lease or bill)
- proof of identity (a driver\'s license or birth certificate)
- proof of income (pay stubs) or, if you are currently enrolled in TANF, Food Stamps, or Medicaid, bring proof of enrollment
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Russellville, AL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby