Fulton County Health Department - Astoria
131 West Broadway
Astoria, IL - 61501
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Fulton County Health Department - Astoria
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a service for mothers, babies, and children to provide food assistance.
They help women who are pregnant, new mothers and young kids eat well and remain healthy.
- Women and their children who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or having a child.
- Infants and Children under the age of 5 (including foster children) Low- to medium-income families.
- Special checks for the purchasing of healthy foods such as milk, juice, eggs, cheese, cereal, dry beans or peas, and peanut butter can be given by WIC.
- Food and wellness knowledge in order to help you and your family eat well and be healthy.
How do I apply for benefits from WIC?
- To find thr nearest office for women, infants and children near you, use the DHS Office Locator.
- Make an appointment to find out what paperwork or papers you can carry with you.
- WIC employees will look at your appointment to see if you and your family qualify.
Call the State WIC Office at 217-782-2166 if you need assistance.
To find out whether you will qualify for WIC advantages, go to http://wic.fns.usda.gov/wps/pages/start.jsf.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Astoria, IL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby