Grand Forks County WIC
1726 S. Washington St. Suite 57&58
Grand Forks, ND - 58201
County: Grand Forks County
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
** Please call to verify all WIC Hours posted on the website as hours change frequently.
Office Information: Office hours
8 AM 5 PM Monday Thursday
8 AM 12:30 PM Friday
Call for appointment
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
WIC is a program for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children younger than 5 and is available in all counties in North Dakota. WIC offers healthy food for proper growth and development and helps families choose healthier ways of eating.
What is WIC?
WIC is a federal nutrition program that gives you:
nutrition information, counseling and support
breastfeeding information and support
referrals to other services
To be eligible for WIC,
1. You must be a:
breastfeeding woman (up to one year after giving birth)
new mother (up to six months after giving birth)
parent, guardian or caretaker who has an infant or child younger than 5 years of age
2. You must have a nutritional health risk. The WIC Staff will be able to find a risk by checking your height, weight and iron level and having you answer some health and diet questions.
3. Your annual household income must be within WIC Guidelines (see below) which are based on gross income unless you are self-employed. Note: You may have a job and still meet these guidelines .
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Grand Forks County WIC.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Grand Forks County WIC
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Grand Forks, ND.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby