Gunnison County Wic Clinic Lake City
304 West 3rd Street
Lake City, CO - 81235
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Gunnison County Wic Clinic Lake City
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
The Colorado WIC Program provides:
- Nutrition education including breastfeeding support
- Nutritious foods to supplement a person's routine diet
- Screening and referral
To be eligible, you must be:
- Pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding woman (up to one year after the delivery of a baby)
- Postpartum woman who is not breastfeeding (up to 6 months after the delivery of a baby)
- Child up to 5 years of age
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Lake City, CO.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby