Harney County WIC Clinic
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Harney County WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.
This public health program is designed to improve health outcomes and influence lifetime nutrition and health behaviors in targeted, at-risk populations.
- WIC serves lower-income pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants and children under age 5 who have health or nutrition risks.
- Many working families are part of WIC; 71 percent of Oregon WIC families are employed.
- Applicants must meet four criteria to be eligible for WIC:
- Live in Oregon.
- Be a pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding woman, an infant or a child under 5 years old.
- Have a household income less than 185% of poverty guidelines.
- Have a nutritional need or risk.
Call them to schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Burns, OR.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby