King & Queen County Health Department WIC
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about King & Queen County Health Department WIC.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of King & Queen County Health Department WIC
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a nutrition program that provides nutrition and health education, healthy food and other services to Virginia families who qualify.
WICs goal is to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women, new moms, and kids under age 5 healthy.
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently given birth, or Infants, Children up to the age of five.
- Live in the state of Virginia
- Have a family income within program limits
If you have Medicaid, SNAP or TANF, you are automatically eligible for WIC benefits.
- Personalized nutrition information and support.
- Checks to buy healthy food.
- Tips for eating well to improve health.
- Referrals for services that can benefit the whole family
- immunization screening and referral,
- breastfeeding support, and nutrition and health classes on a variety of topics including meal planning,
- maintaining a healthy weight,
- picky eaters, caring for a new baby, shopping on a budget and more.
Call them to schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around King & Queen CourtHouse, VA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby