Lee County Health Department WIC Office Opelika
1801 Corporate Drive
Opelika, AL - 36801
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Lee County Health Department WIC Office Opelika
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Application, Voucher Issuance, and Nutrition Counseling.
To be eligible for WIC you must:
- meet income guidelines.
- be a resident of Alabama.
- have a nutrition need, which will be determined by a health professional at the WIC clinic.
At the WIC appointment, you will need to bring all of the following:
- proof of residency (a document with your street address on it, such as a lease or bill)
- proof of identity (a driver's license or birth certificate)
- proof of income (pay stubs) or, if you are currently enrolled in TANF, Food Stamps, or Medicaid, bring proof of enrollment
Hours of operation:
- Between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
Call them to schedule an appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Opelika, AL.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby