Morgan County Family Health Wic
442 South Main Street
Malta, OH - 43758
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Morgan County Family Health Wic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
t, w & th 8:00 - 4:00pm.
To Apply for WIC online in Ohio
- Follow this link to the online application.
- Ohio online wic application.
- This is the Ohio government website.
- This same application is used to apply for Healthy Start & Healthy Families in Ohio.
- There are WIC offices in all of Ohio's 88 counties.
- Applicants can call the Help Me Grow Helpline at 1-800-755-GROW(4769) for specific clinic locations or call your county WIC office.
- On this website, they provide as much information on each clinic as they can find to help out their users.
- If you have experiences with this clinic, please add a comment below so their users can better learn what they will find at this clinic.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Malta, OH.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby