Duplin County WIC Wallace Office
220 East Main Street
Wallace, NC - 28466
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Duplin County WIC Wallace Office
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Office Information: WIC in Wallace: 910-285- 0340 OPEN: Tuesday-Thursday 9a-5:30p
WIC in Warsaw: 910-293-4293 OPEN: First and third Monday of the month and every Fridays 8a-4:30p
How to Enroll in WIC
Applicant/participant must be present. YOU MUST BRING:
- Proof of ID for all participants:
- Drivers License, Official photo ID, Medicaid Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
- Proof of Residence:
- Utility bill-electric, gas, phone, water, cable (less than 60 days old), current rental/mortgage agreement.
- Proof of Income:
- Most recent LES, pay stubs (4 weeks), unemployment, Medicaid Card, letter of Food Stamp eligibility, etc.
- Also Requested:
- Shot record(s)
- Lead Screening documentation
- For infants:
- Crib Card or Mothers copy of Birth Certificate.
- Doctor\'s referral form:
- Information must be less than 60 days old (height, weight and Hgb if needed) or the WIC staff will collect the measurements in the office.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Wallace, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby