Hope Mills WIC Clinic
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Hope Mills WIC Clinic
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC is a food assistance program for Women, Infants, and Children that helps pregnant women, new mothers and young children eat well and stay healthy.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or just had a baby
- Infants and Children under 5 years old (including foster children)
- Families with a low to medium income
- Special checks to buy healthy foods
- Information about nutrition and health to help you and your family eat well and be healthy
- Information and help about breastfeeding
- Help in finding health care and other services in your area
Make an appointment and find out what papers or documents you need to bring with you.
At your appointment, WIC staff will check to see if you and your family qualify.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Fayetteville, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby