About Charlotte WIC Southeast Campus
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
WIC provides essential nutritional services to eligible pregnant, lactating and postpartum women, as well as infants and children, including:
- Between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday
- Closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM daily
- issuance of monthly food package (baby formula, milk, cheese, eggs, juice, cereal, dried beans or peanut butter), fruits, vegetables, brown rice, whole wheat bread, tortillas, tofu and jar baby food
- vouchers redeemable at participating NC stores
- provision of nutritional education, and
- coordination with Health Department clinics or private healthcare providers in the community
Charlotte WIC Southeast Campus Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Charlotte WIC Southeast Campus? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Charlotte WIC Southeast Campus.
WIC Store Locations
Find WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Charlotte, NC.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby