New Mexico WIC Program
1001 W Memorial Dr
Artesia, NM - 88210
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about New Mexico WIC Program .
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of New Mexico WIC Program
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC serves to safeguard the health of low income pregnant, postpartum, and nursing (breastfeeding) women, infants, and children up to age 5.
The NM WIC Program provides:
- Free foods
- Ideas for healthy eating and maintaining good health habits
- Support for nursing families
- Connects families with other community services
- Live in the state of New Mexico
- A person who is currently pregnant
- A person who is nursing (breastfeeding) a baby under one year of age
- A person who had a baby or was pregnant in the last six months
- A baby who is less than one year old
- A child who is less than five years old
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Artesia, NM.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby