Blackwood NJ WIC Office
1111 S. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ - 08012
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Blackwood NJ WIC Office.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Blackwood NJ WIC Office
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
WIC provides basic nutrition services to eligible pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, as well as infants and children, including:
- issuance of monthly food package (baby formula, milk, cheese, eggs, juice, cereal, dried beans or peanut butter), fruits, vegetables, brown rice, whole wheat bread, tortillas, tofu and jar baby food
- vouchers redeemable at participating NC stores
- provision of nutritional education,
- coordination with Health Department clinics or private healthcare providers in the community
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Tuesday to Friday
Call them for more information.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Blackwood, NJ.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby