Williamstown, NJ WIC Office
125 Virginia Ave
Williamstown, NJ - 08094
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Williamstown, NJ WIC Office .
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of Williamstown, NJ WIC Office
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Monday
- WIC checks for nutritious foods (cashed at grocery stores)
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Immunization screening and referrals
- Referrals for free or reduced cost health care
- Referrals to health or social services
Call for a WIC appointment.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Williamstown, NJ.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby