North Central WIC Program at Church of the Good Shepherd
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about North Central WIC Program at Church of the Good Shepherd.
ReviewsYour opinion matters. Leave your review of North Central WIC Program at Church of the Good Shepherd
The Official WIC program is available to low to moderate income pregnant women, recently delivered women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk. Fathers can also bring their children to apply for WIC. You may apply for WIC if you are working or unemployed. Check the Income Guidelines Table to see if you are eligible for WIC. This website was created for women looking for WIC information and locations. We are also working towards adding other locations and services that may help out women.
- Supplemental foods
- Nutrition education for low-income mothers, infants and children up to age 5
- Health care referrals
- Free classes on infant feeding
- Encourage and support breastfeeding
- Block Classes to teach soothing techniques for new babies
- Live in Massachusetts
- Nutritional need
- Child under 5
- New mom
- Family income less than WIC guidelines
Automatically eligible if you currently receive any of the following:
- MassHealth/Medicaid insurance plans
- Cash assistance
Hours of operation:
- Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Tuesday
- Between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Thursday
Services are FREE to qualified pregnant, postpartum women and children under the age of five.
WIC Store LocationsFind WIC Store Locations to purchase WIC approved foods with your WIC or EBT Card, in and around Clinton, MA.
Find WIC Grocery Stores Nearby